I got a message from Niyox to maintain 10k rupees for 26th to 28th Feb to earn a scratch card upto 200. When and where will get the scratch card? I maintained the balance

I got a message from Niyox to maintain 10k rupees for 26th to 28th Feb to earn a scratch card upto 200. When and where will get the scratch card? I maintained 10k balance.

Hey @aadityaaghushe

Welcome to our Niyo community!

Your concern has been highlighted with our team for needful action. Appreciate your patience. While we get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

I think it was Said That By 15th March We will receive

Hey @aadityaaghushe! Appreciate your patience. :slightly_smiling_face:

We believe you have received the scratch reward. You should be able to view it under Menu > Rewards & Referrals. Feel free to reach out to us for further help.

Regards,

1 Like

No, I have not received any coupon yet.

Hey @aadityaaghushe! As we see, a reward of Rs.101 has been credited. We kindly request you to refresh the app and check under the Rewards section. If you haven’t received it yet, help us with the latest screenshot of the Rewards page and we’ll have this checked.

Regards,

Yes, I checked. It was for a different offer of adding more than ₹5000 to the account. Now dont tell me its the same! :joy: I wouldnt trust the app anymore :rofl:

1 Like

@aadityaaghushe You have earned 22 INR on the 26th of Feb for loading 5000.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for the information and update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.