I can't use niyox debit card for international transaction

I enabled international transactions in niyox but equitas app says it can’t be used for international websites. What’s the point of zero forex markup offer if it’s a domestic card?

Soon it will be resolved thank you.

@Divine Yep equitas bank app shows that but you can do transaction go ahead and try to do transaction it will works.

It doesn’t work. I am trying hundred times

It’s not working at alllllll. I tried everything including resetting limits. Equitas helpline also not taking calls since 15-16 minutes. I think i received a domestic use card.

Hello @hkandoi! Sorry to Hear that You were Facing Issues, I would Suggest you to please connect to Customer Support Via in-app support.

• You may do that by heading over to NiyoX > Menu > Support > Message Us.

Cheers!
Sachin

Sir what should I do? Please help me its still showing INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION IS NOT AVAILABLE ON YOUR CARD VARIANT in equitas app

Hello @Divine! There is Nothing to Worry About as it is a glitch in the Equitas Bank’s App and you would still be able to Do international Transactions. Rest assured Kindly Use the Niyox App For Modifying Any Transaction limits (i,e:- International & Domestic). Feel free to reach out Niyox’s Support If you’re still having Any Queries.

Cheers!
Sachin

2 Likes

Hey Vishesh! I have tried to call you on your registered number but the calls went unanswered. I’ve left you a voice mail. Kindly revert back with a convenient time to reach you and I’ll call you back to resolve the issue. LK

1 Like

Hello sir I’m sorry for voice mail etc i heard now. But sir last night card worked ONCE on a non Indian currency transaction. I also received an security sms about transactions n niyox survey regarding this too. Thank you so much for all the help, the way you all are eager to help customers is really so touchingly amazing. As it worked once so I’m sure it’s not a domestic card, but now whatever is happening maybe temporary issues in websites. I’ll try again n again if this doesn’t work like yesterday night then I’ll surely give you all a headache again by asking for help. Sachin sir, Lucky sir n Ashritjain sir. I’m humbly thankful that you all are there for help so swiftly. N it’ll not be a hyperbole thing to say that you are the best customer care service in banking world. I hope you all will be same always even when I’ll be old customer. Anyways till now i have last question, WHAT IT MEANS IF AMOUNT GETS DEBITED IN NON CURRENCY TRANSACTION n THEN CREDITED AGAIN BACK TO ACCOUNT.? It’s happening now when I try to recharge non Indian number. The app I’m using to recharge is PAYMAYA (Philippines)
Thank you

1 Like

Hey Vishesh! You may want to check with the merchant(PayMaya) to understand the reason for the refund. We see that you are trying to do a recharge of around 100 Pesos. Kindly ensure that this is a valid recharge amount and the service provider still offers this plan. As the amount is getting deducted from your card, that implies that it is getting authorized at our end, however, the refund indicates that the merchant is not accepting the said amount & processing it back. LK

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.