I can't transfer money from my saving account

I can’t transfer money from my saving account.
So please solve my problem.

I mail to
selfservice@equitasbank.com
With my documents photo copy.

Please solve my issue.

Hey @PRABINA_KUMAR_PADHY!

We see that your account is under the debit freeze. As you’ve already shared the required documents with the bank, we kindly request you to wait for 5 business days and the bank support team will try to help you to unfreeze your account.

For further help on this, please contact the bank support at 18001031222.

Regards,

1 Like

What documents they asked bro

1 Like

@PRABINA_KUMAR_PADHY what documents they asked bro

1 Like

Pancard adhar card and signature…and letter

1 Like

@Manusha did they unfreeze your account?

1 Like

Hey @Rajarshi_Nath! If the bank has debit frozen the account, they’ll send an email to the account holder asking for required details as per the transaction trend in the account. The details asked by the bank may differ from one user to another,
Once the details are shared with the bank team, they will validate and if it is good to go, the account will be unfrozen within 5 business days.

Regards,

1 Like

No…in three working days…I went to the branch and handed over the documents

Has your account been unfreez?

1 Like

Hey @Manusha! We’ve tried to reach out to you on your registered number. Unfortunately, the calls went unanswered. :slightly_frowning_face:

We would like to inform you that your NiyoX account has been unfrozen. You should be able to make your transactions. We are once again sorry for the inconvenience that you’ve faced. For any further help, feel free to reach out to us and we are happy to help you!

Regards.

Hey @PRABINA_KUMAR_PADHY! Thanks for your time over the call. We would like to inform you that your NiyoX account has been unfrozen. You should be able to make your transactions. We are once again sorry for the inconvenience that you’ve faced. For any further help, feel free to reach out to us and we are happy to help you!

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.