I cant move from the place of birth coloumn during the account opening process

While trying to open the account, the place of birth columns got stuck. I entered city, district and state as per the instructions from the customer care. But still exists the same problem

Hi @ajimonraja, welcome to our community! regret the hassle. Kindly update the app for the latest version and try onboarding. If in case of the issue persists kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Dear Manisha,
thank you for your concern about me. I deactivated the old app and downloaded the new one but the problem still exists…Can you share the link of latest version. I am afraid of that I did the old one again.

Hello @ajimonraja! Upon checking, we see that your CKYC details do not meet the onboarding criteria. Hence, we’ll not be able to create your Niyo Global By SBM account. We regret the inconvenience caused. We’d suggest you to try NiyoX because it also provides you with a Zero Forex Marp up card. Please click on the link: https://www.goniyo.com/niyox-equitas/ to read more. -WB