I added my niyo X card to my paypal account, I want to send some payment internationally, it's really important but it's having error, I tried emailing them, but no reply, please can someone teel me what should I do?

I added my niyo X card to my paypal account, I want to send some payment internationally, it’s really important but it’s having error, I tried emailing them, but no reply, please can someone teel me what should I do??

Hey @Neera! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Currently, you cannot transfer funds to any international account using NiyoX. You can only receive the funds from international accounts.

Hello Neera,

Can you please share the error details? It seems like the debit card is not accepted and if that is the case, then it is not a merchant issue or card issue but the bin numbers allotted to Niyo card which I was told is Visa, the transaction platform issue.

I looked it up, it is showing that I need to order the debit card in order for international payments! Can anyone tell me is there is any other way I can connect some online debit card which can send payments international, paypal is not letting me send payment until and unless I don’t have a card connected!!???

I am having similar problem on PayPal. In my case I am receiving SMS stating my card has expired. The SMS is from Niyo Bank and not PayPal.

Hey @Neera! Usually, you’ll be able to perform international transactions using your Platinum Visa physical debit card. As we’ve checked, you haven’t yet received the physical card. Therefore, we’d request you to complete the biometric KYC and get your card delivered to your communication address.

Also, you’ll not be able to transfer the funds from your NiyoX account to any international account though you have got the physical card.

Yes, I searched it up and it says the same, do know any website or app where you can use an online debit card to make international payments? I am a really hard time finding fun, as per that sending payment is really important!!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.