How to login to SBM Netbanking?

I haven’t received any login credentials from Niyo or SBM, so I tried the New user registration on SBM’s login page, but it keeps throwing me an error “ Please enter registered email “. I am using my registered email and tried this way too many times. Not sure where I’m going wrong.

Use your customer id and mobile no to register for NetBanking. You can find your customer id in your niyo SBM app.
FYI SBM NetBanking and mobile app are pretty basic. You can only transfer funds and create FDs. That’s it.

I did use my mobile number and customer ID but the form also asks for email ID and a couple of other details.

I keep getting the error mentioned above when I click on generate OTP after filling my details.

Hi team,

Please advise how to login in internet banking of sbm bank.
After entering all details it display error message “Please enter registered email”

1 Like

Hi @keeithlv @Dhruv_bhatia ,

Kindly use the below link and it shall work fine: https://www.sbmbank.co.in/
Do get back to us for further concerns.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi team,

I am already using the above link however getting the same error.
This error is also showing on their official app named as SBM bank india Ltd on play store.

It gives error message enter your registered email.
I am already entering my correct email but unable to login either in NetBanking or in mobile app of SBM.

I have sent a email to global@goniyo.com on Monday

Request you to kindly check and assist in resolving this issue.

This is most probably happening because you may have another account in the same number or email ID matched with another account number. On contacting Niyo customer support they mentioned SBM bank has my account registered with another email ID. I then realized it’s the email I used to sign up for Slice card which also has partnered with SBM account.

Niyo customer care just ended the mail thread saying they’ll check with the bank and get back as soon as possible. It’s been 10 days and I’m waiting for a response on a solution to this issue.

Hi @Dhruv_bhatia @keeithlv ,

Can you guys share your tickets IDs with us so that we can look into it in depth.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari

Ticket number is 1016575.

I don’t think I raised a ticket for this issue. I can’t find the ticket relating to this in the app. But the code at the end of each mail from Niyo was this 989767:484706.