How to get the new Card?

Shows that we can avail or upgrade to the new card, let us know how to upgrade to the new card.

Hello fellow Community member ,
You just need to Block your Existing Debit card and You will see option to opt for The
:sparkles:The New Debit card :sparkles:
And yes that’s it

Dankeschön
Sachin ツ

2 Likes

@Bansari
waddup with this? sneaking better cards to ios users? xD
or its the same black/teal platinum visa card?

Yeeeee, I blocked my previous card and then it allowed me to order a new one, the new cards look absolutely stunning, (specially the black one) one feedback is that when you click on the card settings it’s loads very slowly.
@Lucky thank you for the new card!!

are the new cards different than this? are you on android or IOS?

1 Like

Yes, the new ones are different and look fantastic!
I’m on android!

1 Like

can you share pictures plox!?
and app version?

Yes,here you go!
App version: 1.0.52

2 Likes

Thank you!
mind sharing app version?
I’m on 1.0.5.1

I got the 1.0.52 version this morning!

Try opting for Beta version of app , then Reinstall after you successfully register as beta tester of Niyox (Playstore)

Dankeschön
Sachin ツ

1 Like

beta programme is full :frowning:
any idea about the charges? i mean as we gonna decativate the current card and order a new one and any difference in annual charges?

No , you won’t get charged for Re ordering Debit Card ,
Re-Ordering fee has been waived off till 31st March 2022. PS: Make sure to nil the balance.
(As per my knowledge)

Dankeschön
Sachin ツ

1 Like

thanks for the info, seems like I have to wait for the update and official word on t&c of new card.

2 Likes

I have ordered this Debit card and didn’t get charged and in-case you get charged you can always contact Niyox support Through app :
open Niyox >Menu > Support > Need help? > Message Us > Savings.

Dankeschön
Sachin ツ

this was the term, not sure if its the same for now.

Here’s the another colour

2 Likes

It was for The “Zero forex Markup” to be activated, kindly read it carefully

Dankeschön
Sachin ツ

1 Like

Kindly read this

But if you still have doubt then wait for the Announcement of This new Debit card in Niyo Community.

Dankeschön
Sachin ツ

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the picture :slight_smile:
I feel like the colour of card design Morse Code matches my future and soul, more over that luckily I even got 786 as ending digits :smiley:

1 Like