How to close NiyoX equitas savings account

I want to open the NiyoX account. As Equitas doesn’t have that many branches, everyone faces problem if they want to close the account.

Can closing NiyoX be done fully online? or Do we need to visit the branch to close it?

Are there any charges for the physical debit card?

Are there any charges like SMS charges that other banks charge?

Are there any charges for the ATM withdrawal in other bank ATM’s?

1 Like

@Aswathy_Nambiar @prathamnawal

NiyoX team, please answer above queries… Thanks

NiyoX team, how much interest rate one earn if the balance is below 1 Lakh?

@raghavsyt
Check this link…

Interest rate in niyox for amount below 1 lac is 3.5%

1 Like

Thanks @goneo , that’s right! Below Rs 1 Lac, we’re providing an interest rate of 3.5%. @Tejeswar

@Aswathy_Nambiar
You didn’t reply to my queries in this post.

Why does Niyo team evading the questions that I raised. Please answer all of my queries in this post. Thanks

Hey @Tejeswar, we regret for the delay in response. Thank you for your interest towards NiyoX. The Platinum Debit Card comes at an annual fees of ₹150 + GST. The current promotional offer is live till 30th June 2021, waives your 1st year’s annual fee. There are no other SMS charges. Also, here are the ATM withdrawal charges for other bank ATMs:

ATM withdrawals at metro locations (other Bank ATMs): 3 FREE per month
ATM withdrawals at non-metro locations (other Bank ATMs): 5 FREE per month
Charges beyond free limits of ATM withdrawals: ₹20 + taxes per transaction
Cash withdrawal outside India: ₹110 + taxes from 1st International ATM transaction
Balance Enquiry outside India: ₹25 + taxes from 1st International balance enquiry

You can also go through the Schedule Of Charges in the app FAQs too. Inside Support, go to Raise New ticket>My Account>Schedule of charges. Here is the link aswell: https://bit.ly/3df4j6q.

And account closure facility is not available online. It can be done by visiting any nearest Equitas Small Finance bank. SR

Hey @raghavsyt, you will be earning 3.5% of interest p.a. on your first 1 lakh balance. On amounts above ₹1 lakh, you will be earning an interest of 7% p.a. Interest will be calculated based on your daily EOD balance and credited to your account on a quarterly basis. SR