How to change communication address

Hello I am shifting my house in a week
how to change my communication address in niyo

A post was merged into an existing topic: How do I change address w/o visiting branch?

Hi. I had this same issue last month. You’ll need to visit the nearest IDFC bank with your address proof.
Here the issue gets complicated. You will face two challenges…

1. The bank does not recognise a rent agreement as a valid address proof, so you’ll need to provide them with an Aadhaar card, passport, driving licence, voter id card or other similar documents. For this reason I was compelled to update my address to my permanent address which is mentioned in my Aadhaar card.
  2. Once you submit the address proof, the bank will ask you to sign the form. But alas, Niyo did not collect any signature during onboarding. They only collected our biometrics and forwarded it to IDFC for a full kyc. Now you’ll have to submit a copy of your PAN card and have your signature updated with IDFC (I’m guessing probably why we don’t have IDFC cheque books!). Following your signature update in the bank’s database, they’ll process your address update.
    Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.