How I unblock my account and unblock my card

sir my niyox account has been block for withdraw money plz help me that what i do
My Account Number 100038865937
mobile number 7017697595
customer ID-12097219

give me your answer plzz

Hey @Nazish_Khan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Your privacy matters to us. We always recommend sharing your personal details like mobile number, email id, account related details only via a direct message or with our support team through the NiyoX app.

We are sorry about the debit freeze on your account. This debit freeze action taken by Equitas Small Finance Bank can be due to irregular transaction patterns which is not in line with your profile updated while opening your account or some other compliance-related issues.
If you have answered all the 6 questions asked by the bank and sent an email to selfservice@equitasbank.com, the bank may take up to 7 business days to validate them. You must have received a service request number from the bank. You may contact the bank to know the status or share the service request number with our live chat support team and we’ll have that followed up.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.