Getting onboard Niyo Global by SBM is 100% digital and will hardly take five minutes of your time. So go grab a cup of coffee and we bet, you’ll be onboard even before you take the last sip! Maybe even grab a cookie. Before you get started with the onboarding process, keep your Aadhaar and PAN Card ready.!
Here’s how you can get onboarded:
- Download the Niyo Global by SBM app from the app store or play store.
- Enter your mobile number. Verify your phone number by entering the OTP you receive on your mobile number.
- Enter your Email address. Verify your Email ID by entering the OTP you receive on your Email ID.
- Enter your PAN to complete CKYC process.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and fill in the OTP received on your Aadhaar-registered phone number to complete the Aadhaar-based KYC.
- To confirm your Identity, we will make sure your PAN Card and Aadhaar Card details match.
- It’s selfie time! Capture your live photo.
- Update your Personal Details
- Select your Communication Address (where you want your card to be delivered).
- Add a nominee. Make sure it’s someone you trust.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and wait for your account to get created instantly.
- Presto! You’re now ready to travel in style
Do note that in order to place a request for a physical debit card, an initial deposit of ₹5,000 is required while ordering the card. These funds get reflected in your savings account balance and will be a part of the amount on which you can earn up to 5% interest per annum.
P.S: Note that you can get onboarded to Niyo Global by SBM even if you’re an existing SBM Bank customer.