I am using the account for a while and I want to export them as CSV for accounting. Any idea what should I do?
Hey @VarunAgw! Welcome to Niyo Community
Here are the instructions that may help you to understand statement generation.
- Log in to your SBM internet banking link through https://www.sbmbank.co.in
- Tap on ‘My Accounts’
- Click on ‘Bank Statement’
- Choose between any of the 2 statement search options ‘Mini Statement’ or 'Full Statement’
- Enter the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ (for ‘full statement’)
- There you go! You can now view your statement online
You would also receive a monthly statement on your registered email address by the first week of every month. We are working to bring this facility to the Niyo SBM app too.
@Deepak There is no export button there unfortunately.
@Deepak Bump ^
… … … … …
Hey @VarunAgw! Currently, you’ll be able to view the statements online. On a monthly basis, the statement will be sent to your registered email id. However, we have shared feedback to the bank to enable the download option too and the bank might add it in the near future.
You have to wait until they bother to implement the feature haha
Hey @MS2! Welcome to Niyo Community!
You might be facing an app login issue due to network downtime. You may try logging in to the Niyo Global by SBM app using mobile data instead of wi-fi. If the issue still persists, help us with a screen recording, and we’ll have our team fix it at the earliest.
Also, you can download the statement through the Niyo Global by SBM app just by following these steps:
- Log in to Niyo Global by SBM App
- Click on Menu (3 lines on the top left-hand side) and go to Savings Account
- Click on the Generate Statement option
- Select the required Time Period i.e Month/Financial Year/Custom
- Choose the Format in which you want to access the statement.
- You can download the statement to your device or can send it to your registered Email ID or can do both.
- Voila! You must have received your statement.
Hope this helps you. For any further help, reach out to our Live Chat Support through the Niyo SBM app and we are happy to assist you.