I am using the account for a while and I want to export them as CSV for accounting. Any idea what should I do?
Hey @VarunAgw! Welcome to Niyo Community
Here are the instructions that may help you to understand statement generation.
- Log in to your SBM internet banking link through https://www.sbmbank.co.in
- Tap on ‘My Accounts’
- Click on ‘Bank Statement’
- Choose between any of the 2 statement search options ‘Mini Statement’ or 'Full Statement’
- Enter the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ (for ‘full statement’)
- There you go! You can now view your statement online
You would also receive a monthly statement on your registered email address by the first week of every month. We are working to bring this facility to the Niyo SBM app too.
@Deepak There is no export button there unfortunately.
@Deepak Bump ^
… … … … …
Hey @VarunAgw! Currently, you’ll be able to view the statements online. On a monthly basis, the statement will be sent to your registered email id. However, we have shared feedback to the bank to enable the download option too and the bank might add it in the near future.