How Can I change my niyox register mobile number?

Hey I am niyox account holder my register mobile number is closed so I want to change change my register mobile number so please suggest me how to change number

Hey @Shadab_Vlogs! We are sorry to inform you that currently, we cannot change the mobile number for NiyoX. Our team is working on this and it might take some more time for us to facilitate this service. We’d request you to try activating your registered mobile number to use your NiyoX app without hassle.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey I am niyox account holder my register mobile number is closed so I want to change change my register mobile number so please suggest me how to change number

Hey @Mohammed_Gulrez! Currently, we cannot change the mobile number for NiyoX. Our team is working on this and it might take some more time for us to facilitate this service. We’d request you to try activating your registered mobile number to use your NiyoX app without hassle.

Regards,

Most of them is asking the way to change mobile number. Why there is delay in introduction to updating system?

1 Like

Mobile number changing

Hey @Mohammed_Gulrez @Cat! Feedback has been shared with our product team about the mobile number change. It’s in our pipeline and may take some more time for us to bring this facility to NiyoX.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.