Hi CKYC for NEO GLOBAL FOREX - I have the KYC since a year ago

Hi
This is urgent as I need the global niyo card asap due to an imminent travel to the UK.
I have an investment portfolio and I do have a verified CKYC since a year ago and when I applied for the Global Neo card it says your CKYC is not verified.

Please clear this up so I can get my forex card asap.

Ankita

Hi @Ankita_Sharma! Kindly allow us to have this checked with our team. We’ll reach out to you within 2 business days.

Regards,

Hi Deepak,

Please get this checked asap as I will need my Neo Global Physical card before the 27th and there is enough time for it.

Best Regards,
Ankita Sharma

You can check the KYC through the enquiry in cvl kra or cams kra.

Please expedite the process asap.

Hey @Ankita_Sharma! Yes, we are having this checked. Also, if you are expecting the card before the 27th of April, it may not be possible. Usually, it takes up to 7-14 days to receive the physical debit card. To meet your requirement, you may try NiyoX. It offers 0 forex mark-up charges on international transactions.

Regards,

How much time will it take to get the information verified for the Neo Global?

Can I have the physical card delivered to an address outside of India?

It may take up to 2 business days i.e. by Tuesday we may let you know. And we can deliver the card only within India.

Hello Deepak
Can you please tell me what’s the status of the query for my Neo Global card.

I will forward the email that I have received from CVL KRA saying that my PAN is registered for the KYC with CAMSKRA.
please let me know if that will make any difference.?

Best Regards
Ankita

Hi @Ankita_Sharma! I’ve tried reaching out to you but couldn’t get through. Can you please retry onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM and check if you are able to proceed further?

Regards,

Hello Deepak

It’s still showing me that the CKYC isn’t done. The same message which was displaying before.

Can you please check and let me know asap.

It has been more than a week now. Please let me know what’s the progress on this issue. I need it resolved asap.

Hey @Ankita_Sharma! Inconvenience regretted! Currently, we may not be able to onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM. We will reach out to you once we bring an alternative way of onboarding Niyo Global by SBM.

Regards,

Hi Deepak,
Is there a way to get this resolved in some way? What exactly is the issue?

Ankita

Hello Deepak
PFA the screenshot for your reference. Please let me know if there is any progress in this regard.

Best

Ankita

Hey @Ankita_Sharma! Thanks for sharing the screenshot. As communicated earlier, we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM due to the CKYC issue. You may have to wait until we bring an alternative onboarding way or sign up for NiyoX.

Regards,

Could you plz let me know the difference between the two cards. i.e Neo Global or Neo x

To know the differences, you may check our previous post here: Difference between NiyoX and niyo SBM and niyo DCB - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Hello Deepak,

I’m just checking back again if the CKYC issue has been resolved and if I can get my Global card now?
Please let me know soon.
Thanks

Ankita

Hey @Ankita_Sharma! You may try it through the app and check if you are able to proceed further. If the same issue still persists, we are sorry about that.

Hi
How much time does it take to get the Niyox/ Niyo Global card delivered, if I apply today.
Please let me know when is the earliest I can get it.

TIA