Here’s how you can earn Equinox Reward points with your Niyo Equitas account!

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all taking good care of yourselves in these difficult times. While you’re staying safe at home, we’d like to tell you how you can make the most of your Niyo Equitas account with our one of a kind Debit Card Rewards program , exclusive for our NiyoX users. The Equinox Loyalty Program brought to you by Equitas Small Finance Bank, brings to you an enriching banking experience and provides you with the loyalty reward benefits like never before.

Here’s how you can earn these points:

· Spend ₹150 spent with your VISA Platinum Debit Card and each time you spend ₹150, you earn 2 points.

· Spend ₹200 spent with your Virtual Debit Card and earn 1 point every time you spend ₹200.

· Every IMPS/NEFT fund transfer through your NiyoX account helps you earn 5 points. You can earn upto 50 points per month.

· Withdraw money from any Equitas Bank ATM and you earn 5 points. You can earn upto 50 points per month.

Once you collect these points, You can redeem these points to get exciting products and vouchers on the Equitas Rewards Portal. Here’s how you can exchange your points in return for exciting rewards:

1. Sign up on your Equitas Rewards Portal using your Customer ID or your Debit card details.

1. You can find your customer ID in the ‘Account Details’ section and ‘Card Details’ in the ‘Card Settings’ section of the NiyoX App.

2. Go to the ‘Redeem Points’ tab on the Equitas Rewards Portal and choose to use your reward points either through the Product catalogue or redeem it for Gift Cards/E-Vouchers

So wait no more, get going and earn Equinox Reward points and enjoy the benefits.

If you still don’t have a Niyo Equitas account, all you need to do is download the NiyoX app, create your account and start transacting with your Virtual Debit Card available on the app right away!

Android users can download NiyoX here.

iOS users can download NiyoX here.

4 Likes

I tried logging in but the equinox portal doesn’t detect my NiyoX card

Hey Abhishek! We sincerely regret the hassle. We are getting this checked and we will get back to you shortly on this. LK

Hi @Lucky

Any updates?

Same error not able to see the card .

Hey Abhishek! As checked, it should take at least 48 hours for the details to be reflected there. Can you please confirm if you are able to view the card details now? LK

Hey Chirag! The debit card details should be visible in 48 hours on the dashboard. Kindly confirm if you are able to see the same. LK

No luck :frowning: @Lucky

Thank you for confirming. We are getting this re-checked and we will keep you posted on the status. LK

Still no luck :frowning:

@Lucky

Hey Dharmendra! We regret the hassle. We have escalated this to the team and will keep you posted on this as we get any updates. LK

Hey Abhishek! This is taking longer than expected. We are still working on this and request you to bear some more with us. We will get back to you with an update soon. LK

Is there any limit to earning reward points on debit card of 1 single transaction?

Eg: If I do a single transaction of 1Lac then will it get the entire rps for 1Lac or is there any capping on rps per transaction or per month?

Also how much time does it take to reflect the rps for the transactions on the portal?

Hey Kushal! There is no such limit on earning Equinox reward points on Debit card spends. Depending on whether you have used the Digital Debit card or VISA Platinum Debit card, you will get respective points to the amount spent.
Below are the limits for your transactions:
Digital Visa Classic Card:
Ecom limit: ₹50,000 per day
Platinum Visa Debit Card:
ATM Limit: ₹1,00,000 per day
Point of sale/Ecom limit: ₹2,00,000 per day
The points should be updated within 48 hours of the completion of the transaction. LK

When I log in the portal doesn’t detect my card and it shows no card pls help me

For any issue or query related to Equinox Rewards, you can call us at 9318397173 between Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 6PM or email us at equinox@nthrewards.com. We will ensure to help you in the best possible way! LK

Hi ,

Transactions made using the debit card are not being tracked on the Equitas Equinox portal, it’s been more than 5 days now as the ideal time to track was 48 hours. Request you to check on the same and update it. Also, a different debit card number is displayed on their page, not sure if it’s by default or a technical error. Have attached screenshot for further investigation.

Thanks,
Tousif

Hi @Tousif27 ,

This might help.
Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like