Hello sir why I am not creating an account for niyox aap

Hey @Mudassir_Ahmad_Bhat! Welcome to Niyo Community!

As we’ve checked, an account has been successfully created with your email ID. It looks like there is an error for a different account. We wish we could’ve helped you here. It looks like the account holder hasn’t met the digital onboarding criteria set by Equitas Small Finance Bank due to which we couldn’t onboard. However, you could still visit Equitas Small Finance Bank to open an account with them.

Regards

Same problem h mere ko mera bhi account open nhi hora h

1 Like

Hey @Uni_Ted @Mudassir_Ahmad_Bhat! Please inbox us your registered number and we’ll get this checked from our end.

Regards,

My number is 8491037449

Hey @Botingoo_Mudassir159! We always recommend sharing your personal details only via a direct message. It looks like you haven’t met the digital onboarding criteria set by Equitas Small Finance Bank due to which we couldn’t onboard you for NiyoX. However, you could still visit the nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank to open an account.

Regards,

My number is 8491037449 why I am not creating an account of niyo bank account if i am creating an account shows this,so my humble request sir please resolve my issue as soon as possible

Hey @Mudassir_Ahmad_Bhat! We are sorry to let you know that we cannot create a NiyoX account for you. This might be due to the non-serviceability in your region. You may have to visit the nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank to open an account with them.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.