Have you got your Niyo Global Card yet? If not, check this out! 🤩

Hello everyone,

Niyo Global is getting overwhelming responses from everyone. Everyday we are working to create something new to enhance our customer experience.

Here’s a sneak-peek of what you get when you order your Niyo Global Card! Do take a look and let us know what you think about it.

We’d love to hear from you once you get your hands on your very own Niyo Global Card.

Cheers
Neha

As beta testers we got nothing not even RFID pouch for card.

@Neha_Gupta

What for early adopters? Get fair treatment?

Hey @neotracker @Irshad_Ali! The early users of Niyo Global by SBM have received “Passport Holder” as product promotion. We have now brought up this to our new users to deliver the best onboarding and unboxing experience.

Regards,

@Neha_Gupta @Deepak we don’t received any passport holder we only get a card that’s quality is very low.
Be fair with each user one gets passport cover another getting RFID pouch and we as beta tester gets nothing.

1 Like

How to get this Niyo Global Card, as I am new user, please need guidance.

@Sandesh.Koshti Look for other options.

Hey @Sandesh.Koshti! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for showing your interest. We are excited to inform you of the Beta launch of our upgraded Niyo Global offering, Niyo Global by SBM. You can now download Niyo Global by SBM App from the Play/App store and grab your Niyo SBM forex card by completing the onboarding process in simple steps.

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niyo.sbm
App Store link: Join the Niyo SBM beta - TestFlight - Apple

Regards,

I duly downloaded Niyo SBM. After verifying my Aadhaar it displayed the below:

We cannot create your account

With your details, we coudn’t find a match in CKYC database. We’re sorry but we cannot proceed forward without a CKYC entry.

What should I do now?

You have to get your kyc details updated with ckyc.

You should approach your bank to do it.

Thanks! I have completed KYC from the Bank recently. It was a video conversation. What else needs to be done?

Buddy I’m not asking for bank kyc.

I’m saying mail your bank and tell them to generate your Ckyc No or update your ckyc details.

They will do it that’s it.

1 Like

Hi Team,

I had requested Niyo Global SBM physical card on Feb 10, 2022, there is no status update delhivery.com yet.

Please do let me know when the card will be dispatched to my physical address. I need the card as soon as possible. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh Kamble.

Hi Team,

I had requested Niyo Global SBM physical card on Feb 10, 2022, there is no status update delhivery.com yet.

Please do let me know when the card will be dispatched to my physical address. I need the card as soon as possible. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh Kamble.

Hey @kambledinesh1! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Once you place the order for your physical VISA Signature debit card, based on your location, it may take up to 10-15 business days for card delivery. And, once your card is shipped, you’ll receive an AWB number via email which can be used to track your card through this link https://www.delhivery.com/