Hard sell at 500 +GST (90) INR per year

What benefits do we get for paying 590 RS a year to you guys?
Fi and Jupiter both provide zero forex markup
I have 11 credit cards and a DIners black one which has unlimited airport lounge access worldwide.
Why should I have this accounta nd pay 590 RS annually?

Please help me understand your USP(s) if any besides these 2?

Hey @rojajimmy! The annual charge would incur from the second year. To let you know, Niyo Global by SBM stands separate from its competitors in its services. You can use Niyo Global by SBM card in 150+ counties just by loading INR into it and all the transactions will be processed based on the live visa exchange rate. Moreover, you can earn interest up to 5% p.a on your savings balance. Let me brief you about it.

For savings account balance up to ₹2 lakhs, an interest rate of 3.5% per annum shall apply. For incremental balance above ₹2 lakhs up to ₹5 lakhs, an interest rate of up to 4% per annum will be applicable for the number of days the incremental balance is maintained. Similarly, for an incremental balance above ₹5 lakhs, an interest rate of up to 5% per annum will be applicable for the number of days the incremental balance is maintained.

Interest is calculated on the daily end-of-day balance and applied as per slab and paid out on a monthly basis.

Additionally, the in-app feature helps you to track the nearest ATMs using the ATM locator option and you can also check the live Visa Exchange rates using the Currency Convertor option. You’ll have a VISA concierge as your 24×7 digital personal assistant, offering specially curated experiences for you along with our 24×7 in-app Live Chat support.

Regards,