Got stuck while creating niyo account

I have been trying on Nio global app since last week.After creating ckyc the process got stuck on account verification however I uploaded correct pass book image it show account wrong .
Resolve it

I have been creating the account with Mobile no which is same on the adhar card or pan card but it is not accepting it show me the registered no already in used

Hey @Reena! We see that you have entered multiple passport file numbers and they seem to be incorrect due to which you couldn’t complete the onboarding for Niyo SBM. Kindly note, that the name and date of birth should be the same on all your documents (Aadhaar, PAN and Passport) and your passport needs to be issued/renewed in India.

Regards,

Sir my passport has renewed already

My account creation process stucked under password file no it show me it is wrong digit however I fill up it correct.
Now it show that passport verification attemp finished.
Is there any option to proceed further?

Hey @Reena! Please let us know where you’ve renewed your passport. If you’ve renewed in India, please share the photocopy of it with us via a direct message or share it with our live chat support through the Niyo SBM app.

Regards,

1 Like

This is my renewed passport copy which has been issued by gov.of India passport office gaziabad.

Niyo Live chat support is not active.

Hope the account creation process resume soon.

Please check the request message
I need it urgent

Hello there,

My passport has been already renewed by the government of India from the place Gaziabad.

You can check in attachment here below.

Hope the account creation service will resume soon.

Thanks

Hello
My new global account creation get stuck in between after creating ckyc as I have been done email to NYO global money they replied me the error will be resolved by technical team but they didn’t get received any reply technical team so many email I have been done regarding the further account depositing problem so that the account can be created it has been till now 2month but the problem still persist.Please correct the error in SBM app as I tried live chat option but it shows not availablity any customer support . kindly check in attachment the error I faced while loging

I hope the problem will be resolved soon.

Hello @Reena! We regret the inconvenience caused. Please note that we have escalated the issue to our team. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible. -WB

Hope it will be resolved soon as already it has about to complete 2month I am waiting since then last 2month

Ok.But since it has been 2month longto wait I need it urgent please resolve it as soon as possible