SEBI has approved the much awaited IPOs. See the list below:
Incorporated in 2012, Nykaa is a consumer technology platform, delivering a content-led, lifestyle retail experience to consumers. The company has a diverse portfolio of beauty, personal care, and fashion products, including their own brand products manufactured by them. The company operates under 2 major verticals:
- Nykaa: Beauty and personal care
- Nykaa Fashion: Apparel and accessories
Under the Beauty and Personal Care Offering, the company has 197,195 SKUs from 2,476 brands primarily across make-up, skincare, haircare, bath and body, fragrance, grooming appliances, personal care, and health and wellness categories as of March 31, 2021. For beauty and personal care offerings, Nykaa’s business is mainly inventory-led. The company manufactures its owned brand beauty and personal care products through third-party manufacturers and are sold under their brand name such as “Nykaa Cosmetics”, “Nykaa Naturals” and “Kay Beauty”.
Apparel and accessories verticals consist of 1,350 brands and over 1.8 million SKUs with fashion products across four consumer divisions: women, men, kids, and home. Nykaa Fashion also has six owned brands.
The company provides an omnichannel shopping experience to its customers by providing both online and offline shopping channels. Online channels include mobile apps, websites, and mobile sites while offline channel consists of 73 physical stores spread across 38 cities in India.
Incorporated in 2000, One 97 Communications Ltd is India’s leading digital ecosystem for consumers as well as merchants. As of March 31, 2021, the company has a 333 million+ client base and 21 million+ registered merchants to whom it offers payment services, financial services, and commerce and cloud services.
In 2009, the company launched the first digital mobile payment platform, “Paytm App” to offer cashless payment services to customers and now, it became India’s largest payment platform and the most valuable payments brand with a total brand value of US$6.3 billion as per Kantar BrandZ India 2020 Report. The app enables customers to do cashless transactions at stores, top-up mobile phones, online money transfers, pay bills, access digital banking services, purchase tickets, play games online, buy insurance, make investments, and more. However, merchants can use the platform for advertising, online payment solutions, offering products to customers, and loyalty solutions.
Policybazaar is India’s leading online platform for insurance and lending products. The company provides convenient access to insurance, credit, and other financial products and aims to create awareness in India about the financial impact of death, disease, and damage.
In 2008, PB Fintech launched Policybazaar aimed at catering to consumers who need more information, choice, and transparency in insurance policies. Policybazaar is an online platform for consumers and insurer partners to buy and sell insurance products. 51 insurer partners offered over 340 terms, health, motor, home, and travel insurance products on the policy bazaar platform, as of March 2021.
Policybazaar offers its users with i) pre-purchase research, ii) purchase, including application, inspection, medical check-up, and payment; and iii) post-purchase policy management, including claims facilitation, renewals, cancellations, and refunds. The company’s technology solutions are focused on automation and self-service-driven consumer experiences requiring minimal human intervention.
Incorporated in 2009, Mobikwik is a technology driven Fintech company and is among one of the largest mobile wallets (MobiKwik Wallet) and Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) players in India.
Company’s business operations are divided into three major segments:
- BNPL - Consisting of MobiKwik Zip and Zip EMI which provides accessible and affordable small-ticket credit to middle-class Indians for daily payments as well as discretionary spending.
- Consumer Payments - Consisting of MobiKwik Wallet which is a mobile payments app.
- Payment Gateway - which includes Zaakpay, a payment gateway aggregator offering end-to-end payment solutions to online merchants.
The company is focussing on the fast-growing online payments market of India by providing everyday mobile payments and benefits of Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) offerings. As of March 31, 2021, Mobikwik has over 101.37 million registered users and more than 3.44 million e-commerce, physical retail, and biller partners.
Incorporated in 2017, Fino Payments is a growing fintech company offering a wide portfolio of digital financial products and services in India.
The Company has a pan-India distribution network and its’ major products and services include:
- Current accounts and Savings accounts (CASA),
- Issuance of debit card and related transactions,
- Facilitating domestic remittances,
- Open banking functionality (through their Application Programming Interface),
- Withdrawing and depositing cash (via micro-ATM or Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS) and
- Cash Management Services (CMS).
The company’s merchants facilitate them in cross-selling their other financial products and services such as third-party gold loans, insurance, bill payments and recharges. Fino Payments also manages a large BC (Business Correspondents) network on behalf of other banks.
- You will need a demat account to apply for IPOs. Hurry up! Open one today if you have not done it already. It generally take a day or two to approve the KYC, complete the steps today. IPO season is starting on 28th Oct, starting with Nykaa.
- Demat account can be accessed from the Stocks & ETFs section in Niyo Money app.
- This is NOT a recommendation for IPO subscriptions.