Full KYC via Video Call

Any chances for niyo to bring video kyc for there niyoX Account within next 1 year?

Hey Taha! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We are working on the possible options and we will certainly be able to update you on this in the upcoming months. LK

I am not available in my current address it possible to do video kyc Or any other address

Hi Puja!

Welcome to Niyo Community!
We are figuring out alternatives for the video KYC options, surely will let you know if something comes up.
By the time, you can now change your communication address online by visiting the Equitas bank internet banking portal. All you need to do is log in to Equitas net banking page EquitasConsumerApp and register yourself as a new user.

1. Log in to Equitas internet banking
  2. On the home page, click on ‘Service Request’ and then choose ‘DIY Services’
  3. Click on ‘Change of communication address’
  4. Select the option to change the correspondence address
  5. Select identification requirements i.e. either Aadhaar or VID
  6. Enter the OTP sent to your aadhaar registered phone number
  7. Choose YES if you want your communication address to be the same as your aadhaar, else, choose NO

Please be informed that the new communication address will take 3 days to get updated, this service only allows a customer to change the communication address online. To change the permanent address one has to visit the nearest Equitas Small Finance Bank.

Cheers!
Bansari