Full KYC Suggestion

Full KYC is not done because of service is not available in my city.

Nowadays full KYC has done by video KYC in most of the bank including IDFC first bank so introduce video KYC is helpful for all of us.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s I am asking them to.

1 Like

YEs better full kyc by done video kyc is good for all implement video kyc

1 Like

Hey, @Kk007 @sudhar007 @parthadas9999 We are upgrading day by day, as soon as the facility of video KYC is available we will surely let you know the same.

2 Likes

Me too recommend niyo bank to start video KYC or CKYC, which is paperless KYC without visiting them and all the biometrics linked to aadhaar can be shared with them.
Beacuse it’s too difficult for people to travel to cities which is far away for Full KYC.

HOPE YOU WILL MAKE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANK You

3 Likes

@Frequent_Traveller For sure we will take this feedback, and keep you posted if there is any new plan as such for the same. AK

Please Launch Video Full KYC. It’s very very Helpful to us. I hope this feature will update Soon

1 Like

Hey Biddyut! Welcome to Niyo Community! We are increasing our reach day by day, if there is any feature as such coming up in future you will be notified about the same. Stay tuned! AK

@Akash, please make sure NIYO implements features like video KYC or similar features (KYC through the third party). There are a lot of enthusiasts who like to onboard, but due to the non-availability of KYC service in most of the cities and towns, it will be challenging to choose your product. Being a Neo bank and online-only bank being restricted to some cities is not fair.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.