Full KYC done but not reflected in app for 10+ days

My full KYC (fingerprint biometric) was done on 21st August. But, the moment I updated the app, full KYC is showing up as a pending item and the account has limitations applicable to limited KYC accounts.

On checking with Niyo Support, it was confirmed that the KYC is complete on the system and I was told to uninstall/reinstall the app and test adding more than INR 1 Lakh. I did that but it does not work and Niyo Support went silent about 6 hours back. My 2 cents on this:

• This is not 24/7 Whatsapp support.
  • This is an issue on your system. Provide a timeline. It took me tickets and whatsapp and IDFC phone banking to figure out that the KYC was actually complete in your system.
  • There is only that much time I want to spend on a new experiment. I will get bored soon and will just move on.

Let me know if you need anything from my side.

KYC was completed a week back but still showing up as pending. It is showing up as completed in your systems and before this latest app update.

Please fix.

@Savitri_B @Akash KYC was completed 2 days ago, and the limits has still been the same. I am unable to add more than 1L funds.
I already received below SMS from IDFC Bank
“Dear Customer, we acknowledge your request for Product Code change. Please use SR number …”

When will the KYC updated to full KYC compliance account.

Hey Ankur, I am not very sure of this as I work in the Niyo Wealth team but as a Niyo Savings customer I can tell you that mine happened in 3 business days. You will get an SMS from IDFC saying “Dear Customer, your request for Product Code Change with service request number xxxxxxxxxx has been processed. Team IDFC FIRST Bank.”

Right now, since we require the bank to update your limits, and demand is high, this is taking a little longer than usual.

Hope this helps a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience, Anup! As per the records, we see that the biometric has been completed on your account. Also, we’ve noted your experience as feedback and marching towards providing you with the best experience in the future. Thank you! VS

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.