Full account activation!

Why did niyo take this long time for verification???

Hey @soninayak! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We believe you are asking about the account up-gradation to full a KYC one post video KYC formalities. If so, I would like to let you know that the bank usually takes up to 2-3 business days to verify and upgrade your account. As you’ve completed the video KYC on the 1st of April, we’d request you to please wait till the 6th of April.

Regards,

I have completed my video kyc on 29 th March, today is 4 th April. How many days do I need to wait?

Hey @Manaidu! Thanks for your time over the call. We’d like to inform you that your NiyoX account has been upgraded to a full KYC. For any further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat Support by going to Menu > Support options.

Regards,

I have done my Niyox Video Kyc on 1st April , but still it hasn’t reflected in my Account.
My customer Id: 9588392

Please help its been 3 Working Days Already ;/

Hey @PronooB! Welcome to Niyo Community!

On your behalf, we’ve escalated this to the bank and are following up with them on a priority basis. Rest assured, we’ll help you with an update on this at the earliest.

Regards,

Hey @soninayak! Thanks for your time over the call. We’d like to let you know that the video KYC for your NiyoX account has been approved by the bank and your account has been upgraded to a full KYC one.

Feel free to reach out to us for any further help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

Hey @PronooB! Thanks for your time over the call. We appreciate your patience. The bank has approved your video KYC and your account has been upgraded to a full KYC one. For any further help, reach out to us and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks ! Hope i will get my Debit Card soon !

Please be assured, that the card will be delivered to you at the earliest. The card tracking details will be shared with you once it is ready to dispatch.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.