Frustrating Experience with Niyo SBM

I have used multiple multi currency cards during my travel but never been so frustrated as much as i am with Niyo sbm.

This card didn’t worked at any of the POS or ATM in MXN (Mexican Dollars) currency.

Now i tried making few transactions in CAD, i am still getting transaction declined.

I have raised multiple tickets with the support telling them my card is not working with MXN and they started giving some generic lock unlock solution which never worked as well… Then they started blaming the POS and ATM and finally they are showing me INR transactions which are done using this card.

How tough is this to understand that it isn’t working for CAD and MXN currency?

Planning to wait for another 24 hrs before i close this useless account and not recommend this to anyone.

I have used multiple multi currency cards during my travel but never been so frustrated as much as i am with Niyo sbm.

This card didn’t worked at any of the POS or ATM in MXN (Mexican Dollars) currency.

Now i tried making few transactions in CAD, i am still getting transaction declined.

I have raised multiple tickets with the support telling them my card is not working with MXN and they started giving some generic lock unlock solution which never worked as well… Then they started blaming the POS and ATM and finally they are showing me INR transactions which are done using this card.

How tough is this to understand that it isn’t working for CAD and MXN currency?

Planning to wait for another 24 hrs before i close this useless account and not recommend this to anyone.

Hi @Parikshit_Murria ,

We are really sorry to hear about the situation that you faced. We treat feedback with the utmost care and we will take steps to improve the customer service experience.

As I check internally team has requested for a 3 working days TAT for the same, hope you understand. Your experience matter to us and we are working rigorously to provide you with seamless user experience however as the product is in Beta phase you might face some hiccup but we are here to help.

Cheers!
Bansari

Its been almost a month since i started facing this issue and it hasn’t been resolved yet.

Filled some form 2 3 weeks back, Never heard back.

Please don’t call it a beta program. This program should still be with your testing team only.