Find out your CRIF Score for FREE with NiyoX ✔️

Creating a NiyoX accounts comes with a big goodie bag full of benefits! Just complete your registration process and check your credit score CRIF report worth Rs 400 totally FREE of cost!

What’s a CRIF score?

It is a three- digit number which gives a bank or a lender a sense of your creditworthiness i.e. whether you have been repaying your dues regularly or not. If the credit score is good, then the lender understands that you have used loans or credit cards in the past and have repaid all the dues properly and regularly. This makes lender comfortable to approve your current application for a loan or credit card.

CRIF credit score generally ranges between 300–900. 300 is the lowest score indicating poor credit score and 900 is the highest score possible. A score above 700 is generally considered good.

Did you check yours yet? What’s your score?

• 300 to 500
  • 500 to 700
  • 700 to 900

0 voters

How do we check credit score?

3 Likes

Hey @ScottishBaron, here’s how you can see your CRIF Score

1. Head over to Menu in NiyoX app.

2. Go to Savings Account.

3. Click on CRIF.

That’s it! Now you should be able to see your CRIF Score.

If you have further queries, feel free to reach out again!

3 Likes

I checked it on the app but couldn’t seem to find CRIF anywhere in there…

2 Likes

Hey @ScottishBaron . If you don’t find CRIF option in NiyoX, it means that you don’t have a credit history yet.

2 Likes

Thank you that was very helpful

1 Like

Is it linked to CIBIL score or it’s all different and if yes how its calculated ?

Hi @Anurag_Anuj

Welcome to the Niyo Community!
CRIF High Mark and CIBIL are two of the four credit bureaus in the country. Both the credit bureaus offer credit score and credit report to individuals and companies. Both are similar.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing this option in my Account :disappointed:

@Roshan . Hope this helps!
If you have further queries, feel free to reach out again!

I’ve credit score at CIBIL score 771 & Experian score 829 .
But here I’m not seeing option

1 Like

Hi @Roshan ,

Hope you are using the updated version of NiyoX App. Kindly check and let us know.

Cheers!
Bansari

I’m using updated version .

Here is proof of my credit score.

I am not able to find that option and my is updated :confused:

I am unable to find such an option and my app is updated…:upside_down_face:

1 Like