Few points I have noted

Would like make few points.

1. There is a big delay in delivery of debit card even after completing full KYC.

2. I received sms at 6.15 In the morning, which is in appropriate and disturbance.

Over all I really appreciate how friendly the app is.

Hi @Prashanth,

Firstly welcome to the Niyo Community!

(1/2)We see that your biometric KYC was done on 29th June 2021
Usually, it takes about 15 days for card delivery, though we’ve seen it get delivered sooner in some cases based on location. However, we’ve also seen delays in some cases due to the pandemic and restrictions in some areas. It’d be great if you could hang in there for 15 days. We’ll try our best to get your card delivered within the promised time.
You can also connect with the Equitas Toll-Free Customer care number - 1800 103 1222 to get more info on tracking and card delivery status.

(2/2) Could you please help us understand about the message you received at 06:15 AM so that we could look into this. (PS. You can also DM us the message for better clarity)

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hi,

(2/2) By oversight i deleted the message, but would like to inform you that i received @ 6:15 A.M & 5.15 A.M (approx) informing me the day end balance.

Request to check the same & see this does not repeat.

Thanks & Regards
Prashanth.K

Hi bansari,

I have attached the screen shot of the message that I received at 5.13 (AM) today. This is very annoying. Please get this stopped immediately.

Thanks
Prashanth

Hi bansari,

I have attached the screen shot of the message that I received at 5.13 (AM) today. This is very annoying. Please get this stopped immediately.

Thanks
Prashanth

Hi @Prashanth ,

We shall look into it for you. Allow us sometime.

Cheers!
Bansari