Feedback Required - Home Page 🏘

Hi everyone,

This is the first in a series of posts we’re going to be doing in order to get some feedback for the App.

This week, we’re going to be talking about the Home Page. While we’ve put a lot of thought into the initial version of the Home Page (there were more than 10 iterations involved!), we want to hear your thoughts, reactions, and desires.

Please use this post for any feedback you have around the Home Page, as well as any improvements you would like to see and any ideas you might have.

P.S. I’m a PM here and would love to interview you about our product, and hear your thoughts on it. If you’re up for it, please feel free to set up some time using the link below and we can have a chat!

4 Likes

When MYSURU City will be serviced by Niyo IDFC FIRST BANK?

1 Like

Please intimate me once Niyo’s services are available at Mysuru City

1 Like

Hi @NoWayOj,

I would like to see some additions on homepage.

1. Kindly add updated balance under each transaction. Currently, unable to understand what changes has occurred on balance once a credit or debit has done.

2. Include a favourite tab where we can add favourite features for quick access.

3. Include Mini Statement / Last 10 transactions tab.

Looking forward fuor these additions. Thanks!

4 Likes

Add an option for video KYC.

2 Likes

Not able to add more than ₹25000, then how would I get eligible for #Niyolympian offer which says add ₹50000 in one go?
Snapshot: IMG_20200918_090003|635x500

1 Like

Hi @Nirmal.Andy,

Seems like You are doing wrong procedure. You are supposed to transfer money to your Niyo IDFC from another bank.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Hi @Alan_Abraham, I follow same procedure for every bank transfers never faced issue. Only problem to Niyo IDFC bank transfer.

1 Like

Hi @Nirmal.Andy,

Then the problem is with IDFC Servers. There are a tons of problems with IDFC Bank. Each customer is facing one or other issues. Even I cannot withdraw cash from ATM. It always says SYSTEM ERROR 70.

1 Like

I hold both the savings account from Niyo, DCB Global and IDFC First, but I cannot login to both using biometric. Only either one of them is allowed, the other one has to be logged in by entering password. Please rectify if this is a bug.

1 Like

Hey Ankur! Thank you for highlighting the bug. We are aware of the issue and we are already working towards a fix for this. We will update you as soon as the fix is deployed at our end. LK

1 Like

Hi @Nirmal.Andy
Not sure what is happening here but it looks like that the screenshot is from PhonePe app.

It looks like that you have trying to fund your Niyo IDFC account from PhonePe app. While adding Payee/Beneficiary and then transferring money to that Payee on the same day, most of the apps have some cooling off period where some limits on amount transferred are applied as a security feature. Wait for that cooling off period to finish.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.