Facing issue in transaction via upis and othe payment method

I am not able to do any transaction from last 3days am worried my money is stuck in the account

Hey @Alifiya_Ujjainwala! Regret the inconvenience :worried:

Please be assured that your funds will be safer in your account. Currently, we are facing a server downtime due to which we are facing a transactions issue. Rest assured, we are working closely with the bank to fix this issue.

Sir have not seen this much downtime with any bank/app in the past. What is going on?

Hey @billubakra! The issue has been resolved and you should be able to make transactions now. For further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat support.

Regards,

Same issue still not able to receive money . My friend send two times both pending and balance deduct. And yesterday not able to pay on shop :roll_eyes: thank god I have other bank account .

Hey @Anshu_Raj! Regret the inconvenience! There might be an issue for transactions that were initiated yesterday due to the maintenance activity. However, the issue has been resolved and you should be able to transfer and receive for the transaction that you make today.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.