Errors in my account

1. when i try to transfer money in other bank it say all your debit are disallowed.
  2. When add beneficiary no it take automatically IFSC code of bank which is not editable
    3.I already set pin 2 time but it show in panding action
  3. Unable to activate spend abroad option. And i will go foreign on 20 jan
    5 unable to activate world atm withdrawal option.
    6 till date not recieved my card and even track no to track my card
    7 unable to to upi related action
    Kindly solve my account related problems

1 can’t transfer money to another bank account. It says all debits are disallowed
2.When add beneficiary it take automatically IFSC code and which is not editable.
3. Cant set international transection limit in card its error when try to set.
4 unable to activate world atm withdrawal options while i will go abroad on 20 jan
5. Unable to activate spend abroad option
6. I was already 2 time activte card by generating pin but it show again in panding action
7 till date i will not recieved my card or card related information like track no to track it.
8. Unable to use upi service of it
Kindly solve my problems

Hey Narendra! Our sincere apologies for the hassle. We have escalated your issues with the team and we are working on your highlighted concerns to ensure that you are able to use the app seamlessly. We will update you as soon as we hear anything from the team on this. LK

Hey Narendra! We have received an update from the team that your issue should be resolved now. Kindly go ahead and re-confirm if you are facing any difficulty. LK

The card that was working successfully for past several months has stopped working since this morning. Customer support comes up with weird fixes every-time.
Niyo should pay real focus on their technology & customer support to be a serious contender in fintech. Your contests and marketing can wait!

Unable to activate spend abroad option till now
Already generated pin 2 time still showing in panding action after your resolve the issue
Ifsc code not editable till now
Tracking no. For card delivery no got yet
Kindly solve these issues too

Unable to activate spend abroad option till now
Already generated pin 2 time still showing in panding action after your resolve the issue
Ifsc code not editable till now
Tracking no. For card delivery no got yet
Kindly solve these issues too

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.