Error in last page of the process

Hey, I’ve got till this step but can’t go any further than this. Also haven’t received any welcome/on-boarding e-mail from your side, just clueless about further procedure. Could you please help me here.

Hey @vamsi_krishna_kv ! Welcome to Niyo Community! We’re sorry you had to face this issue. I’d like to inform you that as the app is still in beta phase, you’d encounter some hiccups here and there. Our team is working rigorously hard to provide you with a better banking space and are currently debugging all the issues. Request you to please check back later.

Regards

Hi @ashrithjain , could you provide us a timeline as many are waiting for this and not applying for other forex cards?

Hi @ashrithjain . Really appreciative work across Niyo can be seen around. But do let me know if there’s a possibility to overcome this process halt, as I wanna travel soon and have this good banking standard in my wallet.

Hey @vamsi_krishna_kv ! You usually face this issue if the server is down. Rest assured, your account will be created at the earliest as it is an automated process. Request you to kindly wait. Appreciate the patience.

Hi @ashrithjain .

This issue seems to be never ending and does not reflect a server issue in general.
It needs to do with some back end updation or a reset.

Please help this issue resolution as it’s been 2weeks since first seen.

Hi, Is there something I could do other than wait over the server issue. To get this issue resolved.

@ashrithjain @aswathy_nambiar @bansari
I have raised a ticket #995193, a week ago.
Awaiting a response as I am planning to travel by the month end. Let me know if this would be resolved.

Hi @vamsi_krishna_kv ,

We are getting this checked for you. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Note: As you notified us about your travel plans by month end, please ensure to carry an alternative/backup apart from Niyo Global by SBM. As the product is in Beta phase you might face some hiccups in the same but not to worry we are here to help :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Bansari