Equitas Bank branch doesn't exist in my state!

Hello Team Niyo,

I have loved the Niyo app so far but the problem I am facing is, I stay in West Bengal (Kolkata) and my allotted branch is T. Nagar ( Tamil Nadu).

I have to 2 concerns -

1. How to get cheque book because I can’t visit the branch giving signature as it is required for issuing cheque, it’s too far.

2. If in future, suppose this bank collapses, do I need to visit that branch or Niyo will take the responsibility on the behalf of Equitas?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Hi @iamraj02 ,

Welcome To the Niyo Community!

(1/2) Sorry for the inconvenience. As of now, we don’t have chequebook facility available for NiyoX customers, stay tuned, we’ll let you know once it’s available.

(2/2) This Savings account is provided by Equitas Small Finance Bank and follows all regulatory guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India. Your money is insured up to ₹5 lacs covered under ‘Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation’, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India. This is to provide the measure of protection to depositors.

Rest assured we are always here to help!

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.