Equinox Rewards isn't auto fetching the debit card details

I signed up for equinox rewards. On first try i tried to sign up using physical platinum debit card which gave result as “Customer doesn’t exist. Please contact the bank”. Then i tried to sign up using user id and it succeeded but upon logging in it states no card found in card section. Also no account of transactions done post opening of equinox rewards. NiyoX team please address this issue.

Hey @Gokul_Krishna_N, kindly allow us sometime, we will have this checked and get back to you as soon as possible. SR

1 Like

Even my debit card is not appearing in the card section. @Gokul_Krishna_N @Subu

1 Like

showing 0 rewards and no debit card??? @Subu

Hey Sagar! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We are getting this checked and we will get back to you soon with an update. LK

When will you get back i am still waiting been like 15 days. @Lucky

Hey Sagar! Sincere apologies for the delay. This has been highlighted already. We request you kindly connect with us at 9318397173 between Monday to Saturday between 9am to 6pm so that we can get this further checked for you. SR

For any issue or query related to Equinox Rewards, you can call us at 9318397173 between Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 6PM or email us at equinox@nthrewards.com. We ensure to help you in the best possible way!

1 Like