Do we need ckyc for niyo global account

Hello,

I have recently downloaded niyo global app to get the debit card as I’ll be travelling to USA for my studies this month. After following the steps, it says that Niyo Money wealth account is getting opened and should invest in mutual funds. Also, asks me upload all bank details, statements which is really not necessary for a niyo global account I believe. Everytime I login it shows to upload the documents. Can you just verify and let me know? I’m in urgent need of the account and I do not need any mutual funds account

Thank you for understanding.

Hello @Bhavana_Padala ! Welcome to Niyo Community.

1. Yes! You must have CKYC for Niyo Global account.
  2. If the CKYC details are not found the app will re-direct you to create a Niyo money account and then a CKYC number will be created for you.
  3. You must update the requested Bank Details. This cannot be skipped.

We suggest you to upload the requested details and you should be able to proceed further. Feel free to write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com for further assistance.- WB

yeah thank you. I just completed the whole process so how long does it take to get my account created.?

Hey @Bhavana_Padala! If you’ve submitted all the required documents during the onboarding process, it may take up to 7-15 business days for account creation.

Regards,

Can you please speed up the process.? I have to fly in 2 weeks so I need the physical card as soon as possible. This is not expected from the team.

Hi @Bhavana_Padala, as we stated above, If you’ve submitted all the required documents during the onboarding process, it may take up to 7-15 business days for account creation.