Digital KYC -ok, Video KYC - ok, Biometric KYC?

Just confused -

says one just needs to have pancard and aadhaar?
then comes Video KYC
Biometric
Limited account

Can you please clarify?

Oh again verification by 3rd party - not mentioned
Third-party - Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews: File a Complaint to Ecom Express Customer Care at ConsumerComplaints.in

Can @NiyoxBankIndia @Abhi_niyox kindly reply? https://www.goniyo.com/niyox-equitas/

aaronlivera

Jul '21

I haven’t got my kvc verified yet! And now there is even bigger issue! Am not even able to reschedule! Wow! Wat a wonderfull defeat!

Now I really have a zero balance account as the bank has advertised! Even though I have balance in the account I have no control over it!

I have been having issues with this bank right from the start!

1. I opened thinking it will be activated within 5 mins! It took about 2 to 3 days that too after reporting the issue. If I hadn’t reported the issue would have been still an issue.

2.i transferred money into the account thinking I could use it. Only then I knew that I can use only transfer for my use of ₹5000 daily.

Okay but still

1. After transferring ₹5000 daily inorder to keep up with my demands I was faced with server issues

And now am unable to even reschedule a kyc?

I wonder even after a successful kyc how much more issues am I going to face? This will have an impact big time.

Hi @Pradeep_S

I’ve tried to connect with you on call. Unfortunately, the calls went unanswered. You can count us. Your concern has been updated with our ECOM partner and we’ll try to complete your KYC verification at the earliest.

Gracias,
Ranjith

@NiyoxBankIndia @Niyoxrana @aiyappa.k @Bansari @ashrithjain @Saurabh.Dawrani
Hoping you stay with #niyox more than others like me!

Fyi

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.