Did not apply for Debit card

Hi,
I have completed my kyc but did not apply for the debit card(I don’t want one) but in the “card settings” page of Niyox it shows “you will get your card on or before 29 April”. Why is that ??

Hey @Shubham_Dev! This is something unusual. Allow us to have this checked with our team. We’ll reach out to you at the earliest to help you with your concern.

Regards,

me apna mobail number change krna hai

Hey @وسیم_اکرم_اشرفی_میوا! Welcome to Niyo Community! Currently, we do not have the facility to update the mobile number for NiyoX. However, we’ve duly noted your feedback and will try to facilitate it in the future.

Regards,

“KYC pending” notification is gone now but I didn’t order the physical debit card then why it is showing “arriving before 29 April” . How can Niyox order it without my consent ?? This is really wrong.

Hi @Shubham_Dev regret the hassle. We are arranging a callback and we will reach out to you shortly to discuss the matter. Appreciate your patience in this matter.

Hey @Shubham_Dev ! We tried reaching you on your registered number but the calls went unanswered. Upon checking, we see that your account was upgraded on the 08th, April, and a request for Physical debit card was raised from your NiyoX app on the 09th April. I’d request you to check for the same with your family members incase if anyone has access to your NiyoX app.

I actually completed my kyc on 23rd feb through equitas net banking website and I chose the option to not recieve the debit card. Then i complained on Niyox community website that the kyc completion was not reflecting in the niyox app.
Here is the link to the post https://community.goniyo.com/t/kyc-completion-not-reflecting-in-niyox-app/11109/6

I will delete this Bank account as soon as possible :rage::rage:. I don’t trust niyox anymore.

Next you guys will place order for some other product and say “request was placed by you on Niyox app”. No !!! No such request raised by me. Also going to change my 5 star review on play store to 1 star.

Hi
If you don’t want this card then you should not activate this when you receive it.
So there will be no annual fee deduction.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.