Deposit Refund of 200 USD its been more than 35 days

Hi
I did a transaction on 27 May 2024 of 440 USD to rent a car, out of which 200 USD was released on 31st May. Today its 5th July and it been a lot more than 15 days of stipulated time, its been 35 days !. I have verified with the same with the company and they say they have authorised the refund on the same day.
I have an open ticket with the number CS1320980.
Please help me with the same.

Hi @Dikshant_Chadha ,

Apologies for the inconvenienced caused. We checked with the above ticket number, We are unable to find the ticket. Kindly share with me the 7 digit numerical ticket reference number. I will check with my team and revert you accordingly.

Thanks

Hi @Jumain_Qureshi
This is the message I got from Niyo team.

We have raised this issue with our experts and the ticket number is CS1320980. Our expert team is working diligently to resolve the issue at the earliest. We appreciate your patience and you will receive further updates on your registered mobile number.
Feel free to reach us for any further requests. Happy to connect!

Also attaching the transaction.

Hi @Dikshant_Chadha ,

Kindly write an email to global@goniyo.com detailing your issue. Our dedicated team will thoroughly review your case and provide you with the necessary assistance. We are here to help and ensure your concerns are addressed promptly.

Thanks

Hi
I have already reached out and mailed 7 days ago, posting here because not getting any reply and also it now 36+ days that my money is not refunded.

Hi @Dikshant_Chadha ,

Apologies for the inconvenienced. Kindly share with me your 7digit ticket reference number. I will follow up with our team and update you.

Thanks