Delayed KYC and the representative hasnt turned up twice

Hello There,

I have scheduled and re-scheduled my KYC appointment and ecommerce rep never turned up.
Would like to log this as a compliant and couldnt fine the right customer care number to do it.
Any support/directions from this community moderator will be helpful.

Thanks,
Vinodh.

Hey @vinodhrk! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Rest assured, we’ve escalated this to our KYC partner Ecom Express. Our team will try to connect with you at the earliest and help you with the KYC formalities.

Regards,

2 Likes

Hello Deepak, for the first time today, a rep called me today from ecom express and asked me if am available for KYC. I said strong Yes… He replied that he would come today. However, right after the call, i received a text message which states that I was not reachable when they tried, which is not true.
When i called ecom express complainta line, I was I formed that i need to reschedule it and they dont have any other options.
This is 4th time for KYC schedule and not seeing this moving towards any resolution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @vinodhrk! We believe that our KYC team has reached out and helped you with the biometric KYC formalities on 14th Dec 2021 and hope you have received the physical debit card too. For any further help, reach out to our live chat team through the NiyoX app > Menu > Support.

Regards,