[Defect] Pending Actions header remains even after adding funds, requesting for card and activating the pin

[Defect] Pending Actions header remains even after adding funds, requesting for card and activating the pin. Please fix the issue.

Hey @kartik360 ! It’s good to see you in the community. Thank you for taking time and giving us your feedback. Your feedback matters to us and for a better development of the app. I’ve shared this bug with the concerned team and rest assured, they’ll solve it at the earliest. If you do face any issues in the Niyo ecosystem, please do let us know, we’re are always there to make your banking space simple :innocent:

Cheers,
Ashrith

I am facing the same issue and am concerned if my card is actually ordered or not. I checked on Delhivery with my contact number, it is showing no order placed yet. Can someone help me confirm if my card is actually ordered or is there something else that needs to be done.

Thanks!

Please wait for 2 days you will definitely get updates on delhivery website but dear @ashrithjain still it shows pickup pending so i have question how much time they will take for pickup?

Hey @lokesh08 ! Welcome to Niyo community. After you deposit ₹5,000 and order the Niyo Global Card, your card will be successfully ordered, Rest assured, it will be delivered within 6-15 business days. As the app is still in beta phase, you’re seeing the notification banner to still order the card even after ordering it.
If you do face any problems, feel free to reach out again!

Cheers,
Ashrith