Debit card numbers

I’m new account holder, I found debit card number on NiyoX app and equitas account are different. So, will i receive two card or one card ? If its one card, then will it be from who ?

Hi @Srijith77 once you successfully open your NiyoX account, you’ll be viewing temporary a virtual card in your app. To take you at glance, you may check Virtual card on NiyoX? What's that? Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further queries.

Stay safe!

Yeah, i got that. Account has been created, full kyc has been completed and yet to receive physical card.
But, i see different cad number under Equitas account and different card number under NiyoX app virtual card. So, i’m bit confused.

@Srijith77 the virtual card details in your NiyoX app is temporary. Once you activate your physical card, the same details which you are seeing under Equitas account (your actual physical card details) will be showing in the NiyoX app too.

Oh okay, thanks for clearing that :+1:t2:

1 Like

I do see debit card number under Equitas account and NiyoX app are different. So will i receive one debit card and would be that from equitas or NiyoX ?

Also, I found debit card number on NiyoX app and equitas account are different. I’m new account holder, so, will i receive two card or one card ?

Hi @Srijith77

Merging the posts as the issue stands resolved. :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Bansari

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.