Debit card fees

@Vinay_Bagri Niyo IDFC Savings Account product is no longer available, as well as the Niyo IDFC Debit card is discontinued for new users. … The Niyo IDFC Savings Account will continue to be a zero balance account, and the Niyo IDFC Debit Card will continue to function with its 0% Forex Markup…
In near future is Niyo IDFC first Bank products will b come back ??? many people wants IDFC first bank with Niyo…

Hi @VISHWAJEET

Thanks for reaching out to us. It’s always important for us to cater to our customer needs as much as possible, so we’re very sorry we couldn’t deliver what you expected.

Each of our products have been launched in partnership with different partner banks, each with a set of offerings and specifications that they are able to commit to the product.

For our customers to enjoy uninterrupted banking services, we are delighted to inform you that IDFC FIRST Bank has launched a comprehensive new app covering all the savings account requirements you may have. With this new app, you’ll have access to personalised features such as analysis and auto-categorisation of your income and expenses, two-click FD booking, and super fast payments and investments at your fingertips. This app is the best way to avail the Bank’s full range of financial solutions.
Rest assured that your account will be exactly the same and fully accessible via this new app, and your account and services will continue unabated with IDFC FIRST bank.
If you have made any investments through the Niyo IDFC app, you can also find them in our Niyo Money app.
Niyo IDFC SOC.pdf (439.7 KB)

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi

Why i charged these?

INR 23.60 debited from A/c XXXXXXXX0312 towards OTH BK ATM CHG+GST:060821/80021540 Value 07-AUG-2021

In which atm i can take as free?
How many times i can withdraw for a month

Hi @Jeya_Kirushna,

Below are the charges you’ll incur:
ATM withdrawals at metro locations (other Bank ATMs): 3 FREE per month

ATM withdrawals at non-metro locations (other Bank ATMs): 5 FREE per month

Charges beyond free limits of ATM withdrawals: ₹20 + taxes per transaction
Cash withdrawal outside India: ₹110 + taxes from 1st International ATM transaction
Balance Enquiry outside India: ₹25 + taxes from 1st International balance enquiry

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Count is disappointed me, thanks for the info @Bansari

Hey vinay, do we have any updates on fee waiver? It’s been a few months since you said there will be some updates.

1 Like

Hi @Anirudh_Mittal ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!
We shall spill the beans soon :slight_smile: Watch out this space for further updates.

Cheers!
Bansari

Any updates about the fee waiver please? I am from Kolkata… I feel Jupiter Money/Fi Money is topping the list till date. Really nice uninterrupted interface equipped with friendly n smart banking!!

Hi @Syaoneee_Biswas ,

We will spill the beans soon, watch out this space for further updates.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi sir you should remove the annual charges of debit card. Same as fi money. And also add interesting features to niyox saving account.

Hi @Osvio_Travasso,

Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with us, we highly believe that feedback from our users is the best way to keep improving our services

We aim to develop a memorable brand personality and increase client loyalty!

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hello Bansari, any update on Debit Card fees and charges for upcoming year?