Debit card fees

Does the visa platinum debit card has any annual fees?

Hey Tarun! Welcome to the Niyo Community! The Platinum Debit Card comes at an annual fees of ₹150 + GST. The current promotional offer is live till 30th June 2021, waives your 1st year’s annual fee. So hurry, finish your biometric and grab your card now! LK

Thanks Lucky for the confirmation…if i dont want the debit card. To whom i need to contact. I already have the niyo debit card now…so i can deactivate it later …

Hi Tarun, if you have the debit card, its free for 1 year - pls enjoy :)) you can deactivate anytime before next year’s fee is levied. And dont worry, in all probability that fee would be anyway waived off based on some usage/account balance criteria which we will announce in next few months. Cheers

3 Likes

I think debit card should be free for lifetime…like it was in Niyo IDFC Acc…i have opened Acc because there was no info about card charges available on Niyo-X website…now i an thinking to close Acc permanently because debit card fee is not acceptable at all…All banks which provides Niyo banking facility provides their debit card lifetime free of any type of charges but you are taking charges like regular bank Acc…strange & not acceptable specially for Niyo banking Account…i will suggest everyone to choose regular Acc in local bank’s easily available in each samall to small city or village like SBI (zero balance account)…unless , untill the debit card fees removed for lifetime…Thank-you

1 Like

Thank you Vinay sir for the confirmation. Sir, i believe this is a digital next generation account. So i think there should be a virtual debit card for free lifetime and there will be an option for the user to go for physical debit card for a fee and as you mention it should be free beyond the certain account balance…at that time it will be called zero maintenance charges…just a small suggestion to make this more successful.

1 Like

Thanks Tarun. Thats a good idea, let me think about it. Regards

1 Like

Hey Krishanakant! Welcome to the Niyo Community! We understand your concerns, however, as we mentioned earlier, the fee would be anyway waived off based on some usage/account balance criteria which we will be announcing in the next few months. Right now under the current offer, you already get it for free for the first year. We recommend you to have a hands-on yourself and do share your experience with us. We are working round the clock to ensure that we can offer you the best banking and user experience with our products. LK

I want to know, is Niyox Platinum Visa card is life time free
Or I need to pay annual fee from next year.

1 Like

Hi,

May i know the debit card fee structure of niyox account. I have recently opened my account and full kyc has been completed. I came to know that for 1st year the card is free and from 2nd year onwards it is chargeable is this true? If yes how much it is charged?

Hi @Yash_Deotale @Vamsi

Welcome to the Niyo Community!
NiyoX Platinum Debit card will be free for the first year if you complete your Biometrics before 30th June 2021. Post that there are annual charges of â‚ą150+GST.

Cheers!
Bansari

What are charges associated with niyox physical debit card?..i.e. issue charge, annual charge etc.

Hey @Kishan118 .
Welcome to the Niyo Community!
The debit card charges are waived off if issued before 30th June 2021. For the consecutive years, the card is â‚ą177/year (incl. GST)

Stay safe,
Ashrith

Is debit card issuance is still free now for account opened after 1st July 2021,kindly confirm we need to open two accounts soon.

Hey!!..Is debit card issuance is still free now for account opened after 1st July 2021,kindly confirm we need to open two accounts soon.

Hey Tarun,…Is debit card issuance is still free now for account opened after 1st July 2021,kindly confirm we need to open two accounts soon.

Hey @Satheesh_Vemula! The debit card remains free for the first year if you open an account before 31st March 2022. For consecutive years, the debit card is â‚ą177/ year. This charge will be removed based on some eligibility criteria which will be announced in the upcoming months.

If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out again!

Can you just tell me if I open the account in this month will it be charged for debit card.??

Hey @Satheesh_Vemula . No you will not be charged for the debit card for the first year.

Thank you that answers my question