Debit card annual maintenance charge of rs 131 not reversed yet

on 25 July debit card annual maintenance charge of rs 131 was levied despite me maintaining MAB, so I immediately raised the issue to your live chat via NiyoX app and was told that it would be reversed within next 30 days
Then yesterday again when I reminded that the charge wasn’t reversed yet, i was told it would be reversed today and again today when I reminded, live chat team told it would be done in few hrs.
This bundle of lies is worser than a snake oil salesman. Please reverse the illegal charges levied and stop lying to customers on live chat support. you can check my live chat support history

Hey @Ashish_Sahu1! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry about this. We are having this checked with our team. Kindly allow us some time and we’ll help you with it.

Regards,

Hey @Ashish_Sahu1! We’ve tried to reach out to you on your registered mobile number. Unfortunately, the calls went unanswered.

The annual maintenance fee for the debit card is Rs.177 (until August 2022). As we’ve checked your account details, we see that at first, on the 25th of July, you’ve been charged Rs.131.37 as a debit card maintenance fee. The remaining amount i.e Rs.45.63 debited on the 1st of August.

The card maintenance fee will be reimbursed by the end of the consecutive month on which you have been charged. In your cars, the last debit happened on the 1st of August. Please wait till the end of September and you’ll receive the reimbursement if you’ve maintained an average account balance of Rs.1000 for at least a month from the time you ordered your card.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.