Debit card annual fee for new niyox visa platinum card

Hi,
Today I have received my new visa platinum debit card. From may 21 I had old card which was free for a year but I have blocked it and ordered new designed card.
Please let me know that

1. this new card is also free for 1 year?
  2. the charges will be deducted on which month if I activate this card now and how much?
  3. If I don’t activate this card as I don’t want to use this debit card will the annual charges of debit card deduct in future?

Hey @Shaikh! Thanks for reaching Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Upgrading to the latest NiyoX debit card which has a Tap & Pay feature is free of cost. If the card is ordered before the 31st of March, the annual charges shall be waived for one year. The annual fee will be charged on completing a year. If you do not activate the card, there will not be any annual fee.

Regards,

2 Likes

Thanks for the response.

3 Likes

what happens with the old card users? are they paying any debit card charges?

Hey @AlekhyaDas! As informed earlier, the annual charge for the debit card from the second is Rs.150+GST. However, the bank is yet to confirm when the debit happens. Also, we recommend you upgrade to the latest debit card at the earliest as it has more benefits.

Regards,

1 Like

But where is the waiver off charges condition, Now it is the end of the quarter but no update from NiyoX

1 Like

Hey @Sandi! Unfortunately, it’s taking a longer time than expected to share the update about the annual fee waiver. We’ll update you about it here at the earliest.

I forgot to order new card before 31st March, what should I do now? Will I be charged annual fee if I order new card now?

1 Like

Please waiver off debit card annual charge
Now it’s coming on all degital banking except
Niyox
Fast if you waiver off debit card annual charge
Some user come to open niyox degital banking
That they like zero fees banking
I say again if you waiver off debit card annual charge you got new user if you waiver off

And reply for my comments
2 Likes

Hey @satyambh! Not to worry, you can now upgrade to the latest card for free of cost. To know more, check out our previous post here: Introducing the NiyoX Tap and Pay, ZERO Forex Markup VISA Platinum Card!🤩

Hope this helps you. Further help, reach out to our Live Chat Support through the NiyoX app by going to Menu > Support options.

Regards,

2 Likes

Hey @Naif!

For users who have activated their debit card and completed a year, an annual fee of Rs.150+GST=Rs.177 will be charged to them and this amount will be auto-debited from the account balance as Debit Card AMC (Annual Maintenance Charge).

As promised, Niyo will waive off the annual charges on the debit for the second year to the users whoever has maintained an average balance of a minimum of Rs.1000 in any month from the time they had received and activated the physical debit card.

Niyo will reimburse the annual charges on the last working day of the following month from when the AMC is charged. For example, if the user has been charged in the month of April (say any date), the reimbursement will be done on the last working day of May.

Kindly note, that the reimbursement will NOT take place till the complete amount of ₹177/- is debited from the account as AMC. For example, if the user has only ₹50/- in his account when the AMC is getting charged (say April), and he clears the remaining by the next month (say May), then the reimbursement will happen in the month after that, i.e., on the last working day of June.

Regards,

4 Likes

In any month means from the date of opening account throughout the year or for any month of the year.

Hey @Subhendu_Hazra! It’s just any month from the time that you have got your physical debit card.

If you waiver off debit card annual charge

Reply if you know

Please waiver off debit card annual charge like fi app

Hey,
CVV of my debit card is not showing in niyox app, only card no. And expiry date is visible.
It will be better if there is any option for knowing CVV in app.

1 Like

Hey @Shaikh! For account security reasons, the CVV number is not shown in the app. However, we’ve duly noted your feedback on this and see if can make the necessary changes.

Why did niyox not waiver off debit card annual charge for permanent. That a new degital Banking introduce permanent zero annual charge for debit card That I did not open but I wait for debit card zero annual fees.

If any possible in future ,I mean zero annual charge in Debit card

Please reply for my comments
1 Like

Why did niyox not waiver off debit card annual charge for permanent. That a new degital Banking introduce permanent zero annual charge for debit card That I did not open but I wait for debit card zero annual fees. If any possible in future I mean zero annual fees in debit card

Please reply for my comments
1 Like

Hey @Naif! We’ve already replied to you about the NiyoX debit card charges in our previous post.

You may check the same here: Debit card annual fee for new niyox visa platinum card - #11 by Deepak Reach out to us for any further clarification on this.

Regards,

1 Like