Customer Feedbacks.

Hii Guyz

I have been customer of since Niyo IDFC launch and i have a great experience with them but suddenly niyo announced to closed that service don’t know why but i was Lucky :wink:to have a experience of them. then niyoX was launched but this time niyo didn’t offer a lifetime free card that was sad part but again after few months Niyo Global was launched i aslo tried that and i got the passport cover aslo​:wink:. Overall i had a great experience with them keep it up.

I wanted to see more product from your Guyz.

Thanks

Hey @CarolinMerces! Our sincere thanks for supporting us in all our endeavors. :slightly_smiling_face:

It was unfortunate for us to stop our Niyo IDFC services. :slightly_frowning_face: Yet we haven’t stopped. Our team has determined to put constant efforts round the clock to discover and deliver the best to our users, and then we’ve bounced back stronger launching our newest products, NiyoX and Niyo Global by SBM.

We are closely working with the bank and will announce the annual fee waiver on the NiyoX debit card by the end of this quarter. Also, we are excited to inform you know that the Annual Maintenance Charge of INR 499 is waived off on your Niyo Global VISA Signature card.

Stay tuned for more updates and stay safe :mask:

Regards,

1 Like