Customer Care team torturing me

Please ask your customer care team to not to call me and torture me like anything. They calls me every alternate days and reschedule the KYC. They says I have asked the agent for reschedule but none of your agent reached out to me for KYC anytime. Today I got a call from one lady who was not ready to listen my concern and she was blaming me for not attending the calls from agent. She is not allowing me to speak and she finally told it’s upto you whether you want to do KYC or not. She also told if you don’t want to do KYC, then go ahead and close the account. As she wasn’t allowing me to speak, I thought no point in continuing the call and I disconnected the call.

With this kind of customer care, I really need to think whether I should continue with this account.

1 Like

Hello,
I have raised the same concern over multiple channels even i mailed them but same result.
They have fixed the KYC date on 17th march 7-9am but no one came & reschedule by own blaming to me.

Got call from Lucky and he assured these kind of inconveniences won’t happen again. Thanks Lucky for looking into this matter.

Very happy to see that the moderator is even ready to approve and publish negative comments in their own forum which one can’t expect with any other organisations.

Hey Riju! Thank you so much for the kind words. We sincerely apologize that you had to go through such an experience. We have made a note of your feedback and we will ensure this is passed on to the team with stern remarks to avoid any such instance in the future. LK

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.