I am thinking of buying a forex card for my upcoming foreign travel from Niyo. Until recently, the choices of buying a Niyo Global card were quite simple, i.e., only one - Niyo Global DCB card. But now, since another card, Niyo Global SBM has been introduced, I am finding it hard to get the relevant details about the new card. Hence, I have a few queries -
- Is there an option to select which card we can buy among DCB or SBM at present? I am hearing that slots have been filled for the beta program of SBM and the DCB enrollment has been paused for a while. In this case, how should I get a Niyo Global card?
- Is there a comparison factsheet of benefits and schedule of charges between SBM and DCB card?
- Is the SBM card an “upgrade” over DCB card?
- Will the DCB card be deprecated once the SBM beta is complete?
- When will the SBM beta program be complete?
- I am seeing a disclaimer that there might be some issues while using the SBM card in the beta program. For a person, who would rely on the card for all the international expenses during the trip, this does not seem comforting. Hence, I want to ask about the active list of problems and whether there are any positive feedbacks for the use of the SBM card internationally.
Hoping to hear back from you soon!
Thanks in advance!