CLOSE MY NIYO SBM ACCOUNT and forex card

Hi Niyo team, I have repeatedly mailed you for last 2 months to close my Niyo forex Account and attached SBM Bank account with it, however I am still getting notifications and accounts balance mail for SBM bank. I already mentioned in my mail that I informed you on time to close my SBM account, and I won’t be responsible for any fees or charges that I might incur. Please close this soon else I need to take this up with Consumers forum court ?

Regards,
Aditya

Hey @adiflexs! Inconvenience regretted. If you wish to close your account, we kindly request you to reach out to us through in-app support or email us at global@goniyo.com from your registered email with a request to close your Niyo Global by SBM account. Kindly attach a copy of proof of Identity (Aadhaar/ PAN card), and a coloured copy of a cancelled cheque of any of your existing bank accounts.

Regards,

Hi @Deepak , I have mailed on the global@goniyo.com only multiple times but no response. I will send the mail again. Please ask your team to at least acknowledge the mail by replying. Thanks.

Regards,
Aditya

1 Like

Hi @Deepak, your service is so pathetic I have been mailing you guys since June now 4 months, still account not closed. And I got delivered my card which I dont need now after 4 months of expected delivery. Please close my SBM account else I will report this to consumer court now.

I have mailed on the [global@goniyo.com] also multiple times but no response. I will send the mail again. Please ask your team to at least acknowledge the mail by replying. Thanks.

Regards,
Aditya

1 Like

Hi @Deepak , your service is so pathetic I have been mailing you guys since June now 4 months, still account not closed. And I got delivered my card which I dont need now after 4 months of expected delivery. Please close my SBM account else I will report this to consumer court now.

The worst thing is you and your team do not respond. I am thinking of posting this experience on LinkedIn if this issue is not resolved today.

I have mailed on the [global@goniyo.com] also multiple times but no response. I will send the mail again. Please ask your team to at least acknowledge the mail by replying. Thanks.

Regards,
Aditya

Hey @adiflexs! Allow me a moment to have this checked for you.

1 Like

Hey @adiflexs! I’m having this followed up with the bank. Kindly allow me some time on this. Upon receiving an update from the bank, will reach out to you.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Deepak , your service is so pathetic I have been mailing you guys since June now 4 months, still account not closed. And I got delivered my card which I dont need now after 4 months of expected delivery. Please close my SBM account else I will report this to consumer court now.

Regards,
Aditya