Ckyc updated open account

My number 9342888061
Not able to open account. He have full ckyc
10019241539749.pdf (16.0 KB)

Hey @u_kk! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry for keeping you waiting! The onboarding for Niyo SBM is based on CKYC. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it showed that you have got an OTP Based e-KYC and the year of it is 2022. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo SBM as of now.

As an alternative, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

All details done . But ckyc not done.
I have ckyc number.
How I prosess now

Can u refresh this mobile number 9342888061.
So can fresh account open

Hi @u_kk, as we stated above. We are sorry for keeping you waiting! The onboarding for Niyo SBM is based on CKYC. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it showed that you have got an OTP Based e-KYC and the year of it is 2022. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo SBM as of now.

As an alternative, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

When I open niyo sbm account

Hi @u_kk, as we stated above. We are sorry for keeping you waiting! The onboarding for Niyo SBM is based on CKYC. When our system tried to fetch your CKYC details, it showed that you have got an OTP Based e-KYC and the year of it is 2022. To onboard for Niyo SBM, the CKYC type should be Normal due to which we cannot onboard you for Niyo SBM as of now.

Hi team, So I used to have a CKYC error saying that I did not meet requirements, and after contacting your support I found out that there was a simplified entry in one of the KYCs I had with CKYC registry.

Now, I have got the KYC updated to a full KYC mode and the same is reflecting on the CKYC registry. Also note that I was having the same error with a substitute company of Niyo, and it has been fixed now that I have updated CKYC.
However to get it to reflect in Niyo App as well, you will have to delete my last saved application details so that I can start new. It is ‘Resuming’ the last application instead of ‘Creating’ a new applciation request and fetching data again from CKYC registry.

Request you to please call me on my registered phone number so that I can elaborate further. The issue got fixed with a rival zero forex banking company and I’m sure it will work now for Niyo Global as well.

Is there a possible solution to this ? As Niyo Global is most suitable card for me and I do have ckyc but still I am unable to open account!

Have you found the solution to this problem @u_kk ?

Not get solution yet sir.