CKYC Record does not meet our Criteria

It is showing that CKYC does not meet our Criteria but i have onecard which is also a SBM bank product. Please help me
It’s very urgent

Hi @Ritik_yadav, welcome to our community! We are sorry to see this error. Looks like you haven’t met the onboarding criteria due to which we couldn’t onboard you for Niyo SBM. Our team is working to bring an alternative way to complete the onboarding process. However, this will take some more time for us.

But i have already one of your product than how am I not eligible!?
Please help me as soon as possible
It’s very important

Hi @Ritik_yadav, It appears that you didn’t meet the requirements for onboarding, which prevented us from onboarding you for Niyo SBM. Our team is striving to introduce a different way to finish the onboarding procedure. For us, though, this will require more time.

Same thing happening with me . Is their any other option to open the account . Actually I have 15 days than I am going to abroad . So if it will not open can you say me . So I will go for another bank. Please reply as soon as possible.

Hi @Parth_Kalal

A warm welcome to our Niyo Community :slight_smile:

As we checked, your account is stuck in the phase of creation. Unfortunately, this is a known issue our team is predominantly working to bring a fix. As your travel dates are nearing we recommend you to check out our NiyoX or Niyo DCB, considering the nature of the issue.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Yah but actually want Niyo global only . If any prossible way to open my account .

Hey @Parth_Kalal, Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

I can wait for 2-3 days or else I can go for Fi money . I am waiting if this issue is resolved.

Hello @Parth_Kalal! We understand this has taken too long to resolve but we assure you that we are working diligently to solve the issue as soon as we can. We will let you know as soon as your account is created. We regret the delay caused and sincerely appreciate your patience. -WB